CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

co-op class - astronomy





I put together a sensory tub for our astronomy class after I saw the astronomy tub over at Counting Coconuts. I had a lot of rice on hand so I decided to color the rice instead of buying aquarium rocks, but I really like the way her's looks with the rocks. The idea is for the ones that finish their work early, they can play in the sensory tub to keep busy while everyone else finishes their work. We will see how it goes! Even if they don't enjoy it, at least my son loves it and has enjoyed playing with it this week!


items in box
colored rice - blue
glass stones
Mars Rover
astronaut
alumium foil balls (moon rocks)
bouncy balls (planets
neon colored jacks (stars)
golf ball (moon)

No comments: