CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

short vowel sort



Sorts are a great way to learn! I gave away 2 sorts and a game during the curriculum clean-out and decided to provide everyone else with the option to download their own short vowel sort.

materials:

(click on the thumbnail to download the file)

file folder
velcro


learning styles:
visual
tactle/kinesthetic

directions:
1. download the sort. cut and laminate for durability.

2. place velcro on the vowel (a, e, i, o, u) cards and one velcro dot at the top of each side of the file folder.



3. choose 2 vowels to do at a time.

* The downloadable sort is different than the sort pictured above. The sort above was taken from a book I have and the downloadable sort is one that I made.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Great game! Yours is much prettier than the book you got it from. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I am your newest follower!

Tam said...

thanks cindy!

Ticia said...

I'm downloading it now, thanks for sharing it.