CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

number pre-writing mats



I made some number pre-writing sheets to use for math and Ella really enjoyed working on these! I made 0-9 number sheets. You can use any type of manipulatives you have on hand. We used platic lids because it's something we can reuse and doesn't cost much money and doesn't use up all of my ink!

materials -

(click on the thumbnail to download the file)

manipulatives or Do-A-Dot markers

educational benefits -
number recognition
number writing

learning styles -
visual
tactile

6 comments:

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Love the idea of using the bottle caps!

Whiteboard Workshop said...

Great idea. Thanks for the template.

Rebecca said...

These are a great idea!!

Tam said...

thanks everyone!

Mama Jenn said...

This is a great idea! LOVE IT!!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Using bottle caps is brilliant. I wish I was more diligent in saving them :)