CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

This week was a short week for us. We finished up at co-op on Monday and headed home to visit family and friends for Memorial Day weekend. I think we actually only got in one day of schooling. I had fun planning and preparing this theme for the girls though! I got all of the printables from Making Learning Fun. I will say that there was a whole lot of cutting involved! So, we may do this theme again next week, just to make me feel better at how much time I put into cutting and stiching the felt ice cream cone! I still have a few things planned that we didn't get to do yet.




ABC capital and lower case letter match





sight words






how many scoops of ice cream?






letter writing






felt patterning

No comments: