CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

nature box





I saw this cute idea on a blog a long time ago (sorry, I can't remember where) and I had to make it for the kids. Ella had fun walking around in the backyard collecting nature things to put in her nature box. We did it once last fall, but we were able to find more colors now that it is spring time.

materials:
egg carton
paint
paint brush

educational benefits:
color matching (visual discrimination)
observation (science)

3 comments:

sbswtp said...

What a cute project!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

super cute my girls did one last year I need to make a new one for each of them! :)

Mama Jenn said...

My kids love collecting stuff in their nature boxes. I love how yours turned out! So colorful and bright!

Thanks for linking up!