CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

scrambled eggs!

This week we are doing a farm theme! I put together a sight word activity for the girls to do called scrambled eggs! I put alphabet letters in plastic eggs and had the girls crack open the eggs into a bowl and spell the sight word. Then they wrote the sight word on the worksheet I made to go along with this activity.






(I'm so over blogger turning my pictures! Does anyone know how to fix this?)


1 comment:

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

This is such a WONDERFUL idea!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us. I would love for you to link up to my TGIF LInky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties . I am also your newest GFC follower =-)
Beth