CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

foot prints


Today I finally finished Matt's father's day gift for this year. I wanted to capture their little feet and include a scripture that reflects our parenting efforts in this current season of our life.

materials-
12x12 piece of pattern paper
12x12 piece of off white cardstock
differnt color paint that coordinates with pattern paper for each child
removable double stick tape
12x12 scrapbooking frame

directions-
1. cut down off white cardstock to 10x10

2. paint each foot a differnt color and press onto cardstock - one foot at a time ;)


3. cut the top portion of the cardstock off

4. print off the scripture of your choice on a piece of scrap paper

5. use the removable double stick tape to tape the top portion of your cardstock directly on top of the scripture on the other paper

6. send the paper back through the printer and the scripture will print onto the cardstock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I think homemade gifts are the best. I'm carrying a note that my 9 year old daughter wrote to me that says, "You are the best Mom." Priceless. It will make your husband smile everytime he looks at it, I'm sure.

Ria said...

You finished it! It turned out sweet.